Saturday, August 28, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award



When I woke up this morning and checked my email, I had a lovely note from Louisse from Soul Sisters Blog telling me that she and Keila had given my blog the One Lovely Blog Award. It has been fun seeing various blogs bestowing awards on fellow bloggers. It is a great way to support one another and in recognizing everyone's hard work and commitment to spreading the news about good books.

Thanks Soul Sisters!!! As part of the award, the recipient turns around and awards it to another 10 to 15 bloggers. I would like to recognize the following bloggers with the One Lovely Blog Award. Congratulations to the following (Please click on the blog names to check out their blogs):

Kathy over at The Brain Lair
Renee over at Notes In The Margrin
Vi over at Young Adult Literature Review
Marisa over at Elegant Bloggery
Stacy, Nancy, and Shannon over at Girls In The Stack
Alethea over at Read Now, Sleep Later
Mel over at He Followed Me Home
Sara over at The Hiding Spot
Jennifer over at Crazy For Books
Stacie & Leigh over at Whimsical Fic-ery

Congratulations Everyone!