Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nonfiction Picture Book Releases - November

The Nonfiction Detectives and I are hosting a Non-Fiction Picture Book Challenge.  My goal has been to kick off the month with the new nonfiction picture book release titles.  Here are the November titles that I have found so far, but as usual, I know there are more.  Please share with me titles that you have found.

November 1, 2012


Meet Me at the Art Museum: A Whimsical Look Behind the Scenes by David Golden

November 8, 2012
Colorful Dreamer: The Story of Henri Matisse by Marjorie Blaine Parker; Illustrated by Holly Berry

The links for the above books will take you directly to the IndieBound.org book page for purchasing information, unless otherwise noted.  Please note, I do not make anything off these links or profit in anyway from posting the links.   I know that I am still searching for November releases and will likely do an update later in the month. If you know of a book that should be included in this list, please include the title and author in the comments section and I will update the list.