Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Nonfiction Picture Book Wednesday - Recent Releases


As part of the Nonfiction Picture Book Challenge, I try to give a heads up on new releases for the month; however, I am having trouble tracking down nonfiction picture books released this month.  Wow!  I know they are out there but I need to do some more searching.  Here are some of titles that I found were released in March and April 2013. 

March 1, 2013


A Place for Turtles by Melissa Stewart; Illustrated by Higgins Bond (Peachtree Publishers)

March 12, 2013


World Rat Day: Poems About Real Holidays Never Heard Of by J. Patrick Lewis; Illustrated by Anna Raff

March 21, 2013


The Eagles are Back by Jean Craighead George; Illustrated by Wendell Minor (Dial Books for Young Readers)

April 23, 2013


On a Beam of Light: A Story of Albert Einstein by Jennifer Berne (Chronicle Books)

Don't forget to link up your non-fiction reviews: