Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nonfiction Picture Book Releases - September 2012





The Nonfiction Detectives and I are hosting a Non-Fiction Picture Book Challenge.  My goal has been to kick off the month with the new nonfiction picture book release titles.  Here are the September titles that I have found so far, but I know there are more.  Please share with me titles that you have found.


September 4, 2012

Monsieur Marceau by Leada Schubert; Illustrated by Gerard DuBois

September 11, 2012


Annie and Helen by Deborah Hopkinson; Illustrated by Raúl Colón

September 18, 2012


Island: A Story of the Galápagos by Jason Chin

September 26, 2012


Unusual Creatures: A Mostly Accurate Account of Some of Earth's Strangest Animals by Michael Hearst; Illustrated by Jelmer Noordeman

The links for the above books will take you directly to the IndieBound.org book page for purchasing information, unless otherwise noted.  Please note, I do not make anything off these links or profit in anyway from posting the links.   I know that I am still searching for September releases and will likely do an update later in the month. If you know of a book that should be included in this list, please include the title and author in the comments section and I will update the list. 

Feel free to link your nonfiction picture book reviews to the Mr. Linky below.