Monday, June 24, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA - 6/24/13





It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey. Jen & Kellee from Teach Mentor Texts have adapted this to focus on Picture Books to Young Adult Books.


Since I can't talk about what I read last week (that's the nature of award reading), I will share with you what I am planning on taking with me on my trip (Los Angeles to Chicago/ALA to Connecticut and back to Los Angeles).

What I am planning on reading with my ears:


Zebra Forest by Adina Rishe Gewirtz (Brilliance Audio, April 9, 2013)


Far, Far Away by Tom McNeal (Listening Library, June 11, 2013)


The Wig in the Window by Kristen Kittscher (HarperCollins, June 18, 2013)

What I am planning on reading in the traditional sense:


Sidekicked by John David Anderson (Walden Pond Press, June 25, 2013)


The Real Boy by Anne Ersu; Illustrated by Erin McGuire (Walden Pond Press, September 24, 2013)


Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza (Katherine Tegen Books, March 12, 2013)


Belle Epoque by Elizabeth Ross (Delacorte Books for Young Readers, June 11, 2013)


Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein (Disney-Hyperion, September 10, 2013)

Of course, I am also shipping to Connecticut a box of books to read that I can't talk about until sometime in the future (as in 2014).

So what are you reading that you can talk about? :-)