Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Must Read in 2014 List - #mustreadin2014


This evening I was scrolling through Twitter and noticed that my Twitter and Nonfiction Picture Book buddies, Carrie Gelson and Maria Selke had started a challenge called Must Read in 2014

To read Carrie's post about the challenge click here.  The challenge is being hosted by Maria Selke of Maria's Mélange, Linda Baie of Teacher Dance, and Carrie Gelson of There's a Book for That.

I decided to use this challenge to target some of the audiobooks (children and adult fiction) that I have been meaning to read with my ears.  I am going to start with 12 titles. One a month seems doable. 

Here's my list:




Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell


Zebra Forest by Adina Rishe Gewirtz


Burial Rites by Hannah Kent




A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin


by L.A. Meyer


The Beekeeper's Apprentice by Laurie R. King


Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James


The Fire Chronicle by John Stephens




Will Sparrow's Road by Karen Cushman

I will provide an update at the end of each month as part of my What are Your Reading Posts on Mondays.