Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Winter Wishlist 2011 (2) - Nerdy Book Club

I wasn't expecting to do another Winter Wishlist post quite so soon but I was checking out the new Nerdy Book Club Café Press store and had to share.

What is Winter Wishlist you might ask?  My wonderful buddies - Alethea, Kimberly, & Thuy - over at Read Now, Sleep Later  are hosting a seasonal meme that is perfect for this time a year and for all you book lovers out there.  

Week One - Books or Bookish Things that I would love to get:
The focus for the first week is on gifts we would love to get (btw, this is not a ploy to get gifts, I am actually having fun just sharing things that book lovers might enjoy).  I do know that hearing about what gifts others want to get gives me an idea about gifts I can get for wonderful book loving friends.  Yesterday, I mentioned a great source for some book-related jewelry.  Today, I am featuring the Nerdy Book Club Café Press store.  By shopping at the Nerdy Book Club store, not only do you get some neat designs from Tom Angleberger (author of The Strange Case of Origami Yoda among other books), but the proceeds support RIF (Reading Is Fundamental).  And you get to proclaim your passion for books in a cool way.  

Hmmm, now do I want the Nerd Horde Shirt...


Or the mug I can use for my Sunday #bookstack on Twitter?




Decisions, decisions.  While I am trying to decide what I want or what I want to give.  Go check out the Nerdy Book Club Blog and their new store.  Oh, and remember to follow them on Twitter at #Nerdybookclub