Monday, May 14, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA (23)

It's Monday! What are you reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey. Jen & Kellee from Teach Mentor Texts have adapted this to focus on Picture Books to Young Adult Books.

I have somehow fallen into a rut.  It's not like me but I am attributing it to the end of the school year craziness for lack of anything better to attribute it to.

For my favorite picture books from last week, you can check out my Hot Off the Press post .  I am still smiling about No Bears by Meg McKinlay.


I picked up Cassandra Clare's City of Lost Souls.  After speaking with Sophie from Mundie Moms, I am excited to start this one.

And of course, I have a ton of books I have started and haven't finished. But I am going to work on being kind to myself and just go with the flow. I know that this too will pass and I will be back on track soon.  

So what are you reading? And how do you deal with reading slumps?