Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hot Off the Press! Is Back!

I walked into Vroman's Bookstore this morning for my weekly visit and was so excited to see the Hot Off The Press wall was back!  Yay!  I nearly did a happy dance right there.  I did collect a stack of books.
Bookstack #1

I then went over and told Kayce that I was thrilled to have the wall back, and promptly started grazing through all of the wonderful new titles.  When Morgan arrived, I repeated my appreciation for their bringing back my favorite wall.  I am glad Morgan and Kayce know me and don't think I am some crazy customer.
Bookstack #2
I even had time for a second bookstack.  Unfortunately, I didn't have time for a third bookstack so I will definitely need to visit again...soon.

Here are some of my favorites from today.  Now go read them.

Crafty Chloe by Kelly DiPucchio; Illustrated by Heather Ross (Atheneum Books for Young Readers)


C.R. Mudgeon by Leslie Muir; Illustrated by Julian Hector (Atheneum Books for Young Readers)


Kali's Song by Jeanette Winter (Random House Children's Books)


Huff & Puff by Claudia Rueda (Abrams)


Kite Day by Will Hillenbrand (Holiday House)

I am hoping that Hot Off The Press will return as a Sunday feature.  And for readers who live near enough to visit Vroman's in person - don't forget to stop in and see all of the great new books available and maybe even buy one of the above titles.