Sunday, March 23, 2014

Slice of Life - The One Where I Attempt a Poem


Slice of Life is hosted by Two Writing Teachers on Tuesdays.  For the month of March, I am participating in the March Challenge by posting a slice daily.
_________________________________________________

It is the last day of my spring break.  Where did the week go? All good things are flying by too fast.  And my stay-cation was a very good thing.  I promised to do one poem during March as part of this challenge. This will likely be the one and only time I post a poem that I wrote on this blog. Though I have learned to appreciate poetry and to understand it more than I did, I am still not comfortable with this medium.

Here is my Cinquain to the week:

Spring Break
 Unbridled Time
Play Sleep Putz
Refilling the Energy Reserves
Vacation